Oranges and bananas add a burst of refreshing fruit flavor to my smoothies. The holiday spice blend brings everything together.
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) evaporated milk
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 small banana
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Smoothies in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p28
Reviews for Pumpkin Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review