Pumpkin Smoothies Recipe
Oranges and bananas add a burst of refreshing fruit flavor to my smoothies. The holiday spice blend brings everything together.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) evaporated milk
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 small banana
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 256 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC