- brush over dough. Using a pastry wheel, cut each oval into 12 wedges
- or strips. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and kosher salt. Separate
- wedges and place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (12 wedges each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 108 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.