- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 cups uncooked oat bran cereal
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raisins
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir in cereal just until moistened. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in pecans and raisins.
- Pour into a greased 10-in. tube pan. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Raisin Cake
Sort By :
I have been making this cake for 12 years. I lost my recipe and am thrilled to see it on the website. It is wonderful! Robin, Colorado Springs, CO
i just had the oat bran cereal that was nice!!i
its in the oven so will see,very very thick batter! ,
Ruby. The recipe looks great. Will be trying soon.
Is your middle name Louise and are you from Catahoula Parish ?
What is oat bran cereal?