- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- In a small bowl, whisk the pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger. Add milk and pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- Transfer to individual serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish servings with whipped topping. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pudding Desserts in Reminisce October/November 2011, p58
Reviews for Pumpkin Pudding Desserts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2014
Great dessert, tried it this weekend and will make it again.
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2014