Pumpkin Pudding Desserts Recipe
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger. Add milk and pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- 2. Transfer to individual serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish servings with whipped topping. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving: 279 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 724mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (52g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Pumpkin Pudding Desserts
"Great dessert, tried it this weekend and will make it again."