Pumpkin Pudding Dessert Recipe
With their nicely spiced pumpkin pie flavor, these cute layered desserts from Nicole Werner of Ann Arbor, Michigan make a great alternative to the usual holiday dinner finale.
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 vanilla wafers
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Whisk in the pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- 2. Spoon into two dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Just before serving, garnish with vanilla wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 164 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 665 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC