With their nicely spiced pumpkin pie flavor, these cute layered desserts from Nicole Werner of Ann Arbor, Michigan make a great alternative to the usual holiday dinner finale.
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 vanilla wafers
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Whisk in the pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Spoon into two dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Just before serving, garnish with vanilla wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Chiffon Dessert in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p35
Reviews for Pumpkin Pudding Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review