- sugar mixture. Heat sugar with the torch until caramelized. Sprinkle
- with Pecans. Serve immediately.
- If broiling the custards, place ramekins on a baking sheet; let stand
- at room temperature for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Broil 8 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes or until sugar is
- caramelized. Sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or
- until firm. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 418 calories, 34 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 389 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.