- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple
- 1-1/2 cups 100% DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons granulated sucralose sweetener or sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin pie mix, canned
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 1 (9-inch) low-fat graham cracker crust
- Drain pineapple well; reserve juice.
- Combine reserved juice with pineapple juice in measuring cup. Add water to make 2 cups.
- Combine juice mixture and gelatin in saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until completely dissolved. Stir in sweetener.
- Pour into bowl. Chill until slightly thickened (consistency of egg whites) about 1 hour.
- Fold in pineapple, pumpkin and whipped topping. Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve with whipped topping and ground cinnamon, if desired.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pineapple Mousse Pie in Dole Partner Recipes 2015
Reviews forPumpkin Pineapple Mousse Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review