- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1-1/4 pounds pecan halves (about 5 cups)
- Combine the sugar, pie spice, salt and ginger; set aside. In a Dutch oven, bring the water, honey and oil to a boil. Add pecans; cook and stir until all of the liquid is evaporated, about 1 minute. Immediately sprinkle with reserved sugar mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until browned, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Spiced Pecans
Sort By :
excellant recipe. the group i shared them with ate everything but the crumbs.
Delicious and healthy! My favorite nut recipe.
I use stevia instead of sugar/honey, and mix almonds with the pecans. So yummy, I have made it twice!
These are mildly spiced/sweetened. My husband really likes them.
My kids loved these nuts