- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, combine oats and pumpkin seeds. In a small saucepan, whisk remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Pour over oat mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread evenly into two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 40-50 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pie-Spiced Granola in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2015, p81
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie-Spiced Granola
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review