- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, corn syrup and extract. In another bowl, whisk flour, pie spice, baking powder and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in baking chips and, if desired, pecans.
- Spread into a greased 8-in.-square baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, vanilla and enough orange juice to reach a spreading consistency. Spread over top; cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Spiced Blondies
Sort By :
"I had to say these pumpkin spice blondies are great, they baked up perfectly in 25 minutes, very soft and moist not to mention the buttery crust edges which I like. I did not add in any nuts but added the baking chips. My only thing is next time I will add three teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice, but that is my preference. Overall great recipe a keeper! The house smelled wonderful like the fall season."