Pumpkin Pie Smoothies Recipe
Oranges and bananas add a burst of refreshing fruit flavor to my smoothies. The holiday spice blend brings everything together.
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin, chilled
- 1-1/3 cups evaporated milk (about 10 ounces), chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into thirds
- 1. Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/4 cups: 256 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Smoothies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC