- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin, chilled
- 1-1/3 cups evaporated milk (about 10 ounces), chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into thirds
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Smoothies in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p28
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review