- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Divide into 20 pieces; shape into balls. Place in a
- greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes or
- until doubled.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Melt remaining butter; brush over dough.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire
- rack. Serve warm. Yield: 20 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 124 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.