Pumpkin Pie Pudding Recipe
My husband loves anything pumpkin, and this creamy, comforting dessert is one of his favorites. We make this super easy pudding year-round, but it's especially nice in fall. —Andrea Schaak, Bloomington, Minnesota
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 229 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC