Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe
“I made this oatmeal because I love pumpkin pie and wanted it for breakfast. It’s smooth, creamy and wonderful!” Amber Rife - Columbus, Ohio
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dried cranberries, optional
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the water, milk, oats, pumpkin and pie spice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- 2. Remove from the heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Sprinkle with cranberries if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (calculated without cranberries) equals 268 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC