- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dried cranberries, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, milk, oats, pumpkin and pie spice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Sprinkle with cranberries if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal(5)
Sort By :
I had a taste for something pumpkin today so I decided to make this because it was easy and quick. YUM! It was creamy and delicious and full of good pumpkin flavor. I used regular milk and 1 Tbsp. of honey and it was still slightly sweet and yummy. I will make it again really soon!
I just used plain old milk I had on hand, simply perfect!! Thank you.
Enjoyed very much. Used brown sugar in place of white sugar. Topped with toasted pecans.
Rich, creamy, and easy to put together. It is a great way to use left-over canned pumpkin
We topped our oatmeal off with a little dab of cool whip and it was delish! Will definitely be making again. I can't wait to make it again!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Cereal Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >