- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Dried cranberries, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, milk, oats, pumpkin and pie spice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Sprinkle with cranberries if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Sort By :
"Absolutely delicious. I wish I had thought of this one! Almost made exactly except I used skim milk, brown sugar and more brown sugar when eating it. I am going to make additional servings to keep in refrigerator, it heats up quite well in the microwave with additional skim milk."
"I had a taste for something pumpkin today so I decided to make this because it was easy and quick. YUM! It was creamy and delicious and full of good pumpkin flavor. I used regular milk and 1 Tbsp. of honey and it was still slightly sweet and yummy. I will make it again really soon!"
"I just used plain old milk I had on hand, simply perfect!! Thank you."
"Enjoyed very much. Used brown sugar in place of white sugar. Topped with toasted pecans."