“I made this oatmeal because I love pumpkin pie and wanted it for breakfast. It’s smooth, creamy and wonderful!” Amber Rife - Columbus, Ohio
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dried cranberries, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, milk, oats, pumpkin and pie spice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Sprinkle with cranberries if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal in Healthy Cooking October/November 2009, p61
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review