- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dried cranberries, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, milk, oats, pumpkin and pie spice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Sprinkle with cranberries if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Sort By :
Absolutely delicious. I wish I had thought of this one! Almost made exactly except I used skim milk, brown sugar and more brown sugar when eating it. I am going to make additional servings to keep in refrigerator, it heats up quite well in the microwave with additional skim milk.
I had a taste for something pumpkin today so I decided to make this because it was easy and quick. YUM! It was creamy and delicious and full of good pumpkin flavor. I used regular milk and 1 Tbsp. of honey and it was still slightly sweet and yummy. I will make it again really soon!
I just used plain old milk I had on hand, simply perfect!! Thank you.
Enjoyed very much. Used brown sugar in place of white sugar. Topped with toasted pecans.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Cereal Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >