- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dried cranberries, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, milk, oats, pumpkin and pie spice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Sprinkle with cranberries if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Sort By :
"I've made this several times now, making adaptations on occasion. It's fabulous every time. It is even good reheated for a snack. Today I used Eggnog instead of water, and used double the amount of pumpkin and spice. It was soooooo good! I like the toothy texture of the old fashioned oats rather than quick cooking, and may not have tried it if the recipe was not written using old fashioned. Thanks!!"
"My kids and I love this recipe! Great fall breakfast. The flavor is very much like pumpkin pie. Yummy!"
"I am in the process of making this just now! Anything that has pumpkin in it is YUMMY! And this oatmeal smells good!"
"Absolutely delicious. I wish I had thought of this one! Almost made exactly except I used skim milk, brown sugar and more brown sugar when eating it. I am going to make additional servings to keep in refrigerator, it heats up quite well in the microwave with additional skim milk."