My girlfriends begin requesting this cocktail in fall and continue to ask for it through the holidays. Every sip is like a taste of pumpkin pie!—Cathleen Bushman, Geneva, Illinois
- 1 vanilla wafer, crushed, optional
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 ounces milk
- 2 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Dash ground cinnamon
- If a cookie-crumb rim is desired, moisten the rims of two cocktail glasses with water. Place cookie crumbs on a plate; dip rims in crumbs. Set aside.
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the remaining ingredients; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass. Strain into two chilled cocktail glasses. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pie Martinis in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p19
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Martinis
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review