Pumpkin Pie Martinis Recipe
My girlfriends begin requesting this cocktail in fall and continue to ask for it through the holidays. Every sip is like a taste of pumpkin pie!—Cathleen Bushman, Geneva, Illinois
- 1 vanilla wafer, crushed, optional
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 ounces milk
- 2 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1. If a cookie-crumb rim is desired, moisten the rims of two cocktail glasses with water. Place cookie crumbs on a plate; dip rims in crumbs. Set aside.
- 2. Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the remaining ingredients; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass. Strain into two chilled cocktail glasses. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 301 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Martinis
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC