Pumpkin Pie Latte Recipe
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and ground nutmeg, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and pie spice. Transfer to a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour into two mugs; add espresso. Garnish with whipped cream and spices if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Latte(18)
Sort By :
I loved it until I got towards the bottom of the cup and had to deal with the texture of the pumpkin. That made the whole experience unenjoyable for me :(
I found the link to make the Easy Espresso:
I haven't made this yet, but plan to try it soon. I saw your post from awhile ago and didn't see where anyone had responded to your question. Hope this helps.
Excellent! Only fill your blender about 1/3 fill of the steamy milk mixture tho - otherwise it will shoot out the top!Made this Thanksgiving morning and everyone raved about it! So good with our pumpkin muffins!
Perfect ending to our Thanksgiving feast! I made a decaf version because I'm pregnant, and it was delicious! Creamy, frothy, and just the right amount of pumpkin so it wasn't to overpowering. We will definately be making this again!
Very good taste like the one you get at Starbucks.