- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and ground nutmeg, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and pie spice. Transfer to a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour into two mugs; add espresso. Garnish with whipped cream and spices if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Latte
"Delicious! I replaced 1 cup of the milk with half and half."
"Not terrible, but not what I was expecting either. I agree with the reviewer who said they were expecting something a little richer... this just didn't have much flavor to me, sad to say."
"This is very tasty. There are a few other recipes that you can make with their "easy Espresso" recipe- make sure you click on the link so you can see how to make it.My husband loves regular iced coffee, so I keep some prepared espresso in the fridge ( to a whole espresso recipe, add 1/3 c sugar if you're making this recipe), and he just adds 4 parts milk for every 1 part espresso."
"Delish. I don't have an expresso machine, so I just used regular coffee. I did increase the amount of pumpkin after taste testing it. Loved it"
"Really enjoyed this, it is nice to make your own instead of running to the coffee house. I increased the sugar a little bit because I like my coffee drinks sweet."
"Loved it. Next time I'll try it iced."
"Excellent. Next time I might add another Tbls. Of pumpkin just to intensify the pumpkin flavor. Both my husband and our park ranger loved it. EZ to make in the RV without a blender. Used full amount of vanilla, perfect. Rocky Knob VA park hosts."
"Absolutely delicious! I was looking for a healthier recipe than *bucks and this is perfect. I used an immersion blender and lowered the amount of vanilla, per other reviewer's suggestions."
"Here are all my notes: I didn't use the full 2 T. of vanilla. I actually didn't measure. I did up the sugar. Since I have an espresso machine, I didn't heat this mixture as stated. Here is what I did. I mixed everything together and blended with an immersable blender. Then I made the espresso. I pour the pumpkin milk into the frother and frothed the milk like I usually do when making my daily lattes. This is far better than Starbucks as they don't use pumpkin in their lattes. No spices at the bottom of my cup doing it this way."