- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and ground nutmeg, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and pie spice. Transfer to a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour into two mugs; add espresso. Garnish with whipped cream and spices if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Latte
Sort By :
"Not terrible, but not what I was expecting either. I agree with the reviewer who said they were expecting something a little richer... this just didn't have much flavor to me, sad to say."
"This is very tasty. There are a few other recipes that you can make with their "Easy Espresso" recipe- make sure you click on the link so you can see how to make it.My husband loves regular iced coffee, so I keep some prepared espresso in the fridge ( to a whole espresso recipe, add 1/3 c sugar if you're making this recipe), and he just adds 4 parts milk for every 1 part espresso."
"Delish. I don't have an expresso machine, so I just used regular coffee. I did increase the amount of pumpkin after taste testing it. Loved it"
"Really enjoyed this, it is nice to make your own instead of running to the coffee house. I increased the sugar a little bit because I like my coffee drinks sweet."