- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and ground nutmeg, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and pie spice. Transfer to a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour into two mugs; add espresso. Garnish with whipped cream and spices if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Latte
Sort By :
"Delish. I don't have an expresso machine, so I just used regular coffee. I did increase the amount of pumpkin after taste testing it. Loved it"
"Really enjoyed this, it is nice to make your own instead of running to the coffee house. I increased the sugar a little bit because I like my coffee drinks sweet."
"Loved it. Next time I'll try it iced."
"Excellent. Next time I might add another Tbls. Of pumpkin just to intensify the pumpkin flavor. Both my husband and our park ranger loved it. EZ to make in the RV without a blender. Used full amount of vanilla, perfect. Rocky Knob VA park hosts."
"Absolutely delicious! I was looking for a healthier recipe than *bucks and this is perfect. I used an immersion blender and lowered the amount of vanilla, per other reviewer's suggestions."