Enjoy this espresso drink during the holidays or all year round! With just the right amount of spice, it tastes just like the popular version found at gourmet coffee shops.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and ground nutmeg, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and pie spice. Transfer to a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour into two mugs; add espresso. Garnish with whipped cream and spices if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pie Latte in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2007
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Latte
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review