- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and ground nutmeg, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and pie spice. Transfer to a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour into two mugs; add espresso. Garnish with whipped cream and spices if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Latte
Sort By :
This was very tasty. My husband and I both liked it. I ended up adding a bit more sugar to make it a little sweeter. Topped the whole drink with homemade whipped cream and it was perfect for any fall day!
Very tasty on a cold, winter day. Loved the spiced pumpkin flavor.
I loved it until I got towards the bottom of the cup and had to deal with the texture of the pumpkin. That made the whole experience unenjoyable for me :(
I found the link to make the Easy Espresso:
I haven't made this yet, but plan to try it soon. I saw your post from awhile ago and didn't see where anyone had responded to your question. Hope this helps.
Excellent! Only fill your blender about 1/3 fill of the steamy milk mixture tho - otherwise it will shoot out the top!Made this Thanksgiving morning and everyone raved about it! So good with our pumpkin muffins!