- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Gingersnap cookies
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ginger until blended. Serve with gingersnaps. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Dip
Sort By :
"Delicious!! I used the same recipe but served with mini nilla wafers...perfect!!"
"Great tasting. I didn't think it was to sweet at all."
"Just by looking at the recipe I knew it would be to sweet. Cut the sugar in half and it was great."
"Delicious and so easy to make! We served it with gingersnaps, I think it would be amazing with fruit"