Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Gingersnap cookies
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ginger until blended. Serve with gingersnaps. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Dip
Sort By :
"Delicious and so easy to make! We served it with gingersnaps, I think it would be amazing with fruit"
"Does anyone know if you can freeze the left overs.I made this and it was a HUGE hit! Delicious is an understatement."
"So easy and so yummy! Used cinnamon sugar pita chips from Walmart...totally the bomb!"
"Very quick & easy to prepare. Smooth texture, good consistency and had great flavor. Served it with thin sliced apples, pears, and gingersnap cookies."
"I love this pumpkin dip for the fall. I use graham crackers!"