- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Gingersnap cookies
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ginger until blended. Serve with gingersnaps. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Dip
"LOVE IT! Made it twice this season and can't get enough! I've used whipped cream cheese (mostly because its what I had on hand) and extra pumpkin (just because I love pumpkin), and kept the rest of the recipe the same and thought it was fabulous "as is"! We also served ours with sliced granny smith apples and no one complained it was too sweet as they gobbled it down. Definitely a keeper!"
"This is a great way to use leftover pumpkin, but it was too sweet for us. Next time, I'm going to reduce the sugar, omit the spices and try using leftover pumpkin pie mix."
"Delicious!! I used the same recipe but served with mini nilla wafers...perfect!!"
"Great tasting. I didn't think it was to sweet at all."
"Just by looking at the recipe I knew it would be to sweet. Cut the sugar in half and it was great."
"Delicious and so easy to make! We served it with gingersnaps, I think it would be amazing with fruit"
"Does anyone know if you can freeze the left overs.I made this and it was a HUGE hit! Delicious is an understatement."
"So easy and so yummy! Used cinnamon sugar pita chips from Walmart...totally the bomb!"