Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Gingersnap cookies
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ginger until blended. Serve with gingersnaps. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Dip
Sort By :
"make this often but use grahm crackers for dipping-it's delicious"
"My family enjoyed this however was a little too sweet. I would still do this but lessen the sugar and see how that works out"
"Absolutely fantastic dip - had it for a party and everyone raved about it - would def. make it again."
"I tried this out as a possible dish to bring to Thanksgiving and everybody loved it. Made it exactly the way shown and wouldn't change a thing about it."
"Made this numerous times now. Easy and everyone asks for the recipe. Used homemade ginger snaps to dip in. Huge hit!"