Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
I came up with this rich, creamy pumpkin dip when I had a small amount of canned pumpkin left in the fridge after my holiday baking. It is also great served with sliced pears and apples, or as a spread on zucchini bread or any nut bread. —Laurie LaClair, North Richland Hills, Texas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Gingersnap cookies
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ginger until blended. Serve with gingersnaps. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 64 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC