Pumpkin Pie Dessert Recipe
This is an easy alternative to pumpkin pie. It's particularly quick when you need a special dessert. It doesn't require baking, which frees up the oven for the rest of your meal.—Tina Lust, Nevada, Ohio
- 2-1/4 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 50 crackers)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Whipped topping and chopped pecans
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in pumpkin and spices. Spread over the crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Garnish with whipped topping and nuts. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 232 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 312 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC