Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1 cup.
1 teaspoon equals 10 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer
"My next to the oldest son (now 44 years old) loves this . I'll make it and send it to him. Thank you."