Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer Recipe
Anyone who likes a cup of java is sure to enjoy this homemade stir-in. For a quick Christmas gift, put the creamer in a festive basket and add a fun mug or package of gourmet coffee.—Carol Forcum, Marion, Illinois
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1 cup.
1 teaspoon equals 10 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC