Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer Recipe
Anyone who likes a cup of java is sure to enjoy this homemade stir-in. For a quick Christmas gift, put the creamer in a festive basket and add a fun mug or package of gourmet coffee.Carol Forcum, Marion, Illinois
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p59
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 15, 2012
My next to the oldest son (now 44 years old) loves this . I'll make it and send it to him. Thank you.
More Recipe Collections
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >