Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Whipped cream
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in eggs on low speed just until combined. Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. Fold into cheese mixture.
- 3. Pour into crust. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 4. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate until completely cooled (center will fall). Remove sides of pan just before serving. Garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 245 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
"The simplest cheesecake recipe I ever made and really delicious! Big hit with my family - even those that do not like pumpkin pie."
"Smooth and creamy ant the recipe is in a "language" anyone can understand"
"Wonderful. Will make again. Creamy, silky and moist.Next time I make it I am going to try crushed ginger snap cookies instead of graham crackers, I think it will add a little more pizzaz to it."
"This cheesecake was outstanding. I made it for a dinner party and everone said it was the best pumpkin cheesecake they had ever had!"
"I recently made this for a supper with friends. We all agreed it was absolutely heavenly! It is the best of cheesecake and pumpkin pie rolled together! I will definitely be making it again. The friends are already requesting the recipe."