My wife and I think this is a perfect ending to a good meal. The cheesecake is smooth and creamy.—DeWhitt Sizemore, Woodlawn, Virginia
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Whipped cream
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in eggs on low speed just until combined. Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. Fold into cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate until completely cooled (center will fall). Remove sides of pan just before serving. Garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Cheesecake in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p53
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review