- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 350°
- and bake 15 minutes longer.
- For pecan topping, beat eggs in a bowl until foamy. Add corn syrup,
- brown sugar, molasses, flour, vanilla and salt. Pour over filling.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans; cover with pecan halves.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 430 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 381 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.