- 1 quart fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Transfer to a freezer container; freeze until serving. Sprinkle each serving with pecans. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pecan Frozen Yogurt in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p9
Reviews for Pumpkin Pecan Frozen Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review