- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Turn cake onto a kitchen towel
- dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll
- up cake in towel, jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool
- completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the filing ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Unroll cake; spread filling over cake to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up again; place seam side down on a serving platter. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 285 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 208 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.