Pumpkin-Pecan Baked Oatmeal Recipe
Here’s a yummy wintertime treat. My husband rarely eats in the morning, but when I make my baked oatmeal, he digs right in.
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Additional 2% milk and brown sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Remove oatmeal from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Uncover and stir oatmeal; sprinkle with pecans. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve warm with additional milk and brown sugar. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup (calculated without additional ingredients): 478 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 335mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 7g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin-Pecan Baked Oatmeal
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC