- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, spices and baking powder; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Fold in pecans.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 70-80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 1 loaf.
Reviews for Pumpkin Patch Bread(3)
Sort By :
A note to share...I double recipe, sometimes omitting pecans, and bake in three 8x4x2 inch loaf pans. Bakes in about an hour, but ovens may differ a bit so check after 45 minutes. Enjoy!!
This pumpkin bread was absolutely delicious. It was so moist, my entire family and friends enjoyed it so much, I've been asked to make a loaf for all of the holidays!
Pumpkin Bread sure doesn't get any better than this; moist and delicious. If you haven't tried it yet, do so. Not only is it a great snack, it goes well with any meal.