- for 30 minutes before serving.
- For pancakes, in a large bowl,combine the dry ingredients In another
- bowl, whisk the egg yolks, milk, pumpkin and oil until smooth. Stir
- into dry ingredients just until moistened. In a small bowl, beat the
- egg whites until soft peaks form; fold into batter.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot greased griddle. Turn when
- bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden
- brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 15 pancakes (1 cup syrup).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 448 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 544 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.