If you've had your fill of pumpkin pie, this cool and creamy mousse is just right for you. Its light and fluffy texture won't make you feel "stuffed" after your favorite turkey dinner.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 24 gingersnaps, divided
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; add
- pumpkin, pudding mix and pie spice. Gradually beat in milk. Fold in
- whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/4 cup mousse into each of eight serving dishes. Crumble 16
- gingersnaps; sprinkle over mousse. Top with remaining mousse.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.