- gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended.
- Transfer to a greased and floured 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at
- 325° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut cake into 3/4-in.
- Meanwhile, whisk egg white; stir in pecans and sugars. Transfer to a
- foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 9-13 minutes or until
- puffed, stirring once. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- smooth. Add the pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla. Fold in 1-1/2 cups
- whipped topping.
- In a 3-1/2-qt. trifle bowl or glass serving bowl, layer half of the
- cake, pumpkin mousse, remaining whipped topping and pecans. Repeat
- layers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 14
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 592 calories, 35 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.