- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Gingersnap cookies and/or pear slices
- In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, sugar, cream cheese and cinnamon until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with gingersnaps and pear slices. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Pumpkin Mousse Dip in Ultimate Halloween 2014 2014, p58
Reviews for Pumpkin Mousse Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review