My son loved this festive milkshake growing up—it's nicely spiced and tastes like pumpkin pie. I like cutting off both ends of a licorice twist and serving it as a straw.—Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Black licorice twists, optional
- In batches, place the first seven ingredients in a blender. Cover and process 20-30 seconds or until smooth. Serve immediately with licorice stirrers if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Milk Shakes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014, p2-5
Reviews for Pumpkin Milk Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review