Pumpkin Ice Cream Delight
Pumpkin Ice Cream Delight really appeals to those who might not like the traditional pie. You can make it ahead of time to have on hand when extra guests or unexpected guests arrive.—Dixie Terry,Goreville, Illinois
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a large bowl, mix pie filling, pecans, sugar and vanilla until
- blended. Fold in ice cream. Transfer to an 8-in.-square dish coated
- with cooking spray. Freeze, covered, 3-4 hours or until firm. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 320 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now