Pumpkin Ice Cream Delight Recipe
Pumpkin Ice Cream Delight really appeals to those who might not like the traditional pie. You can make it ahead of time to have on hand when extra guests or unexpected guests arrive.—Dixie Terry,Goreville, Illinois
- 1-1/2 cups pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a large bowl, mix pie filling, pecans, sugar and vanilla until blended. Fold in ice cream. Transfer to an 8-in.-square dish coated with cooking spray. Freeze, covered, 3-4 hours or until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
2/3 cup: 320 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Ice Cream Delight
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC