Pumpkin Ice Cream Delight Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a large bowl, mix pie filling, pecans, sugar and vanilla until blended. Fold in ice cream. Transfer to an 8-in.-square dish coated with cooking spray. Freeze, covered, 3-4 hours or until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
2/3 cup: 320 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Pumpkin Ice Cream Delight
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.