Pumpkin Ice Cream Delight Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a large bowl, mix pie filling, pecans, sugar and vanilla until blended. Fold in ice cream. Transfer to an 8-in.-square dish coated with cooking spray. Freeze, covered, 3-4 hours or until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
2/3 cup: 320 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Pumpkin Ice Cream Delight
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.