- 1-1/2 cups pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a large bowl, mix pie filling, pecans, sugar and vanilla until blended. Fold in ice cream. Transfer to an 8-in.-square dish coated with cooking spray. Freeze, covered, 3-4 hours or until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pumpkin Ice Cream Delight
Sort By :
"One year I made this ice cream for a Thanksgiving dinner and it has become a holiday staple. I like to add a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. Once, by mistake, I added the pecans before freezing and that turned out just fine, too."