- pumpkin and molasses. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda,
- ginger, salt and pie spice; add to the creamed mixture. Beat just
- until combined. Fold in apple.
- Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioner's sugar.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla
- until smooth. Serve with gingerbread. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 595 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 447 mg sodium, 89 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.