- Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with
- flour; add batter.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine icing ingredients
- until smooth; drizzle over cake. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 299 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 319 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.