Pumpkin Gingerbread Bundt Coffee Cake Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups honey
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup toasted wheat germ
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, beat eggs and egg substitute. Stir in the pumpkin, honey, butter and yogurt until smooth. Stir in wheat germ. Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour; add batter.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine icing ingredients until smooth; drizzle over cake. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece: 299 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Gingerbread Bundt Coffee Cake
"A great moist cake. Next time I am going to skip the icing, I don't think that it needs it. My family really enjoyed it!!!"
"freezes great. Just ice it prior to serving. It's a holiday favorite"