Pumpkin Gingerbread Bundt Coffee Cake Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups honey
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup toasted wheat germ
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, beat eggs and egg substitute. Stir in the pumpkin, honey, butter and yogurt until smooth. Stir in wheat germ. Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour; add batter.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine icing ingredients until smooth; drizzle over cake. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece: 299 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Pumpkin Gingerbread Bundt Coffee Cake
"A great moist cake. Next time I am going to skip the icing, I don't think that it needs it. My family really enjoyed it!!!"
"freezes great. Just ice it prior to serving. It's a holiday favorite"