- 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean.
- For sauce, melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in the brown sugar and
- corn syrup; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook until sugar
- is dissolved, about 1 minute. Stir in cream. Return to a boil;
- remove from the heat. Serve with warm gingerbread. Yield: 1 loaf(6
- servings)with 3/4 cup sauce.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 516 calories, 27 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.