- Spoon into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For glaze, combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk
- to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 453 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.