- Let dough stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Punch dough down;
- turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into thirds. Roll each
- into a 12-in. circle; cut each circle into 12 wedges.
- Combine filling ingredients; spread a rounded teaspoonful of filling
- over each wedge. Roll up wedges from the wide ends and place point
- side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends to form
- crescents. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 13-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 crescent roll equals 156 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.